Wyoming Trail CAMP 4 Person TENT Description
For those who like to travel heavy and camp with all the essential gear, three season Wyoming Trail tents provide a solution to the storage issue with a garage-like vestibule. Bikes, fishing rods, coolers, dogs…can all have a home while you slumber comfortably in the two door/two vestibule living space. The Wyoming Trail 4 is a veritable campground condo with two opposing sleeping quarters large enough for a couple of couples or a family of four.
– Three season, free standing, car camping tent
– Giant vestibule creates a garage-like acts as auxiliary shelter and space to store gear, coolers, bikes or to dry out wet clothing
– Single door for each sleeping quarters with one oversized main vestibule
– Awning style vestibule may be staked out as a shade using trekking poles
– Storm flaps over vestibule zippers
– Reflective guyline and reflective webbing on tent corners for nighttime visibility
– Fly is polyester rip-stop with 1500mm waterproof polyurethane coating
– Floor is polyester with 1500mm waterproof polyurethane coating
– Tent body is polyester rip-stop and polyester mesh
– Mesh body offers excellent ventilation
– All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane (No PVC or VOC’s) tape
– Plastic clips attach the tent body to the pole frame for quick and easy set-up
– DAC lightweight pole system with press fit connectors, and lightweight hubs – featuring eco-friendly anodizing
– All DAC poles made from TH72M aluminum: the latest technology in lightweight tent poles featuring improved durability
– 16 lightweight aluminum hook stakes
– Gear loft loops included: Fits Big Agnes Large Trapezoid gear loft – sold separately
– Compatible with Big Agnes Entertainment Center loft and PowerCase/Loft – sold separately
– Fast fly option creates massive shelter
– Footprint extends beyond tent body as vestibule floor – Footprint sold separately
– Since the Wyoming Trail tents are large, high profile tents, Big Agnes recommends staking out all stake out points and all guy outs for the most stability, especially in windy conditions.
– Trail Weight: 14 lb. 15 oz.
– Packed Weight: 16 lb. 4 oz.
– Footprint Weight: 1 lb. 11 oz.
– Packed Size: 5″ x 15″ x 26″
– Floor Area: 34 sq. ft.
– Vestibule Area: 40 sq. ft.
– Head Height: 54″
– Color: Moss/Cream